This prestigious design studio’s experience covers both historical and contemporary interiors, bespoke furniture, and the finest materials. Sophisticated luxury to match their clients’ lifestyles.
The Director is currently looking for a creative and organised individual to take on general administrative support and design coordination, including preparation for meetings and presentations. Working on multiple projects simultaneously, you will offer high level assistance in the preparation of various projects, taking calls, handling correspondence, greeting clients, organising meetings and helping to source products.
Day to day responsibilities for the Studio Interior Design Assistant will also include:
- Sourcing fabric samples
- Procurement of orders and authorising invoices for payment
- Arranging shipments and collection of deliveries
- Logistics and on-site installation works
- Formatting and maintaining design research as an accessible studio-wide resource
- Designing and producing presentation templates for the studio team’s projects
Person / Experience needed for the Studio Interior Design Assistant:
- A good understanding and ability to use of Excel and able to issue sales invoices
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the interiors / furnishings / fabrics marketplace
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- Attention to detail, organised and efficient with high level administrative skills
- Excellent research skills and the ability to compile and present that information
- Resourceful with imaginative solutions for sourcing
- Administrative Duties & Interior Design Organisation
Future Vacancies and Placements:
For future job opportunities please e-mail your CV/Cover-letter/Portfolio, with consent to keep on our system for up-coming job roles.
Alternatively, please post to:
98a Hartington Grove
– Visiting our studio is strictly by appointment only.